As the excitement around MEC technologies builds following a successful MWC, we would like to invite industry experts to submit a speaking proposal for this year’s Mobile Edge Computing Congress in Munich; The Industries only dedicated MEC event.
We are looking for speakers with expertise in the following areas:
• Business case for MEC, vertical markets and business drivers
• New use cases for MEC –VoLTE, Video, Security, Connected Vehicles, Critical Communications
• Metrics of MEC: Analysing the network improvements MEC delivers
• Integration of MEC in 5G
• Analysing global MEC trials
• MEC and Enterprise: What key benefits can MEC deliver to the enterprise market?
• MEC, Fog, Distributed Cloud and Open Edge Computing; Similarities, differences and the future of the ecosystem
• Examining the LTE to LTE-A evolution and how this impacts MEC deployment
• Security aspects of MEC Deployment: How does MEC fit with the LTE SecGW
• Expanding the SDN environment story to support MEC – Orchestration, SDN Control
• MEC and IOT; How will the benefits of MEC be deployed in an IOT context
If you think you have a story to share with our audience submit a speaking proposal to us or if you’d prefer to have a more informal conversation about this year’s event, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org